The heavy-duty rack has the characteristics of high load, safety and reliability, simple and convenient assembly and disassembly; it is suitable for manual access, and each layer can effectively carry more than 1 ton. It is suitable for manual storage of box-type goods, or supporting scattered loading with parts boxes and turnover boxes Heavy cargo. It is often used in the field of logistics industry, warehousing, etc. Let me introduce to you what you need to pay attention to when designing and using heavy-duty shelves. Welcome everyone to read!
When designing heavy-duty shelves, pay attention to the following points:
1. It is necessary to understand the weight of the goods placed by the customer in order to select the column and beam shelf materials that match the heavy-duty shelf.
2. According to the warehouse size drawing, design a reasonable heavy-duty shelf layout plan suitable for the actual requirements of customers. Including reserved passages, forklift turning areas, item storage areas, unloading areas, etc.
3. The height of the warehouse should also be considered, and sufficient space should be reserved for the goods on the top floor for the forklift to lift.
4. Heavy-duty racks generally carry a relatively high weight of goods, each of which can reach 1-2 tons, and each layer is 2-4 tons. It is also necessary to design the load-bearing weight of steel pallets to facilitate customer use.
In short, when designing heavy-duty shelves, we should design a shelf plan that meets the needs of customers' positions according to the actual situation of the warehouse.
Six things to pay attention to when using heavy shelves
1. The use of heavy-duty shelves should be top-heavy: light goods should be placed on the upper floors and heavy goods on the bottom.
2. The use of heavy-duty shelves should prevent overload: the weight of each layer of goods stored shall not exceed the carrying capacity of the shelf design.
3. The use of heavy-duty shelves should prevent ultra-high and ultra-wide: the shelf height and layer width are restricted, and the size of the pallets and goods should be slightly less than 100 mm of clear space.
4. The use of heavy-duty racks should prevent impact: the forklift should be handled as lightly as possible during operation.
5. When placing goods on heavy shelves, operators should try not to enter the bottom of the shelves directly.
6. The use of heavy shelves should prevent the use of irregular floors (cardboards) on the shelves, and the bottom of the word "Chuan" is more appropriate.