In order to make the storage of products and goods in a corporate warehouse more orderly and tidy, some equipment is often used, and heavy-duty shelves are a very good choice. Heavy-duty racking is a very common storage racking product used to store goods in warehouses. The reasonable use of heavy-duty racks can improve the work of the warehouse. The following editor will introduce you to the design and precautions of heavy-duty racks in Dongguan. !
The design of heavy-duty shelves is exquisite
The design of heavy-duty shelves needs to make full use of the warehouse space, and different levels of shelves can be designed according to the size of the warehouse. Generally speaking, beams can be used in the bottom design of heavy-duty racks, and the cross-beams are combined with the columns, so there is no need to worry about the deformation of the heavy-duty racks.
If you need to pick up the goods frequently when using heavy shelves, you can put the goods on the first floor for easy access. If conditions permit, it can be placed on the second floor and used with a forklift or lifting platform. The structural design of the heavy-duty rack is simple, and the assembled structure makes its design flexible. The design plan can be made on site according to different usage requirements, and it can also be designed to meet the requirements of logistics and transportation according to the specific site.
Heavy-duty shelves can also determine the overall span of the attic according to the size of its own plant. The I-beam can be used as the design material of the frame, because the I-beam has strong bending and seismic resistance. Although the construction cost is relatively high, the safety performance is guaranteed. In addition, long expansion screws can be placed on the bottom of the heavy-duty shelf to ensure the stability of the bottom. Dongguan heavy shelves
Precautions for heavy shelves
1. Anti-overloading: The weight of each layer of goods stored cannot exceed the carrying range of the shelf design.
2. Anti-super-high and super-wide: its layer height and layer width are limited, and the size of the pallet and the cargo should be less than 100 mm of the clear space.
3. Anti-collision: When the forklift is in operation, it should be handled as lightly as possible.
4. Anti-head-heavy: usually put heavy goods on the bottom layer, and light goods on the upper floor.
5. Cannot be used on non-standard floor slabs.
6. When there are goods placed on the top, the operator is not allowed to directly enter the bottom of the shelf.