In fact, shelf placement rules are rarely adopted. In actual operations, we should try to avoid violations. This will not only ensure the safety of shelf use, but also extend the shelf life. Then let's take a look at what factors should be considered when choosing storage shelves and installation precautions.
1. The layout of the factory shelves. Many companies only pay attention to the space utilization of the shelves when constructing the shelves, and ignore the concept of logistics. Please pay attention to the fluidity of the materials after the shelf is constructed. Due to different layouts, the dimensions, endurance, and loading and unloading equipment of the shelves may be different.
2. The shipping form and storage time of the storage materials. The warehouse may have a variety of materials with different storage times. It is necessary to consider the form and storage method of entering and leaving the warehouse to find a truly suitable storage rack to achieve high space utilization. For example, entry racks, adjustable pallet racks, movable racks, mobile racks and ordinary high racks. Choosing such a rack may require loading and unloading equipment such as a narrow forklift.
3. Shelf loading and unloading equipment. Whether there are rack loading and unloading equipment, if so, it is necessary to consider various factors such as the radius of rotation of the equipment and the width of the equipment.
4. The floor load-bearing level of the warehouse itself, this figure needs to be obtained from the contractor. This parameter is very important. The endurance of the warehouse floor is only 1 ton, and the endurance of the shelf is only 5 tons. The ground will sink or deform, and heavy objects will collapse, causing safety accidents. Don't simply consider building high-end shelves to save space, but also consider the basic weight of the high-end shelf storage materials.
5. Types of shelf carrying materials and containers for carrying materials. The size of the shelf is related to the loaded materials and containers. The size can be customized, but the recommended size is proposed by the manufacturer of the heavy-duty shelf.
6. Set up the electronic system. If the capital investment is sufficient, equipment with relatively high technical content can be considered. Automated three-dimensional warehouse, forklift direct selection system, etc. It is necessary to check in advance whether the existing warehouse management system is connected with these systems.
Before the installation project construction, the storage rack should be familiar with the drawings and formulate a unique or complex installation project construction plan. Master the on-site transportation roads, switching power supplies, etc. On-site roofing and internal painting and other works have been basically completed, and related foundation floors and trenches have been completed. The concrete strength should be set at the construction site below 75% of the design strength and nearby garbage, garbage, etc., and must be clean.
When assembling the warehouse rack, the dimensions of the parts must be checked effectively one by one. Determine the scope of construction based on the plan and the axis, edge line and elevation line of the relevant building. Determine the position of the reference line and draw the line according to this reference line.
The upright piece can adopt manual (pulley, etc.) or mechanical (lifting crane, etc.) methods according to the height and weight of the upright piece. At the same time, it is equipped with a certain number of beams to form a stable structure. After standing, check the position and size of the arrangement number according to the figure, and make preliminary adjustments to height, verticality, and level. If there are other accessories, install them one by one so that each data meets the standard, and then install them according to the arrangement.
Face the entire storage shelf to adjust horizontally and vertically until it reaches the standard. Test the deflection under the beam. For those who have stackers or forklifts, a trial run of alignment should be carried out. Any fasteners must be tightened. The bolts must be tightened from the countersunk head screws leaking from the 2~4 pitch of the nut, and the countersunk head should be buried in the component and must not be exposed.